viernes, 9 de julio de 2021

About my favorite TV show

Hi, Everyone! I hope you doing well!

Today im going to write about my favorite tv show.

The first one is "PUSHING DAISIES".

I love this TV show. I really love it.

Pushing Daisies centers on the life of Ned, a pie-maker gifted, since when he was a child, with the ability to reanimate the dead by touching them. If something is revived for more than one minute, a similar "life value" in the vicinity drops dead as a form of balance. If he touches the revived person or thing a second time, they die permanently. With his ability, Ned helps a detective called Emerson to solve some crimes.

The combination of colors, the voice of the narrator, the characters, the dialogues, the songs and the jokes. All the things in this TV show are magical.

"First touch by need will found you undead, second touch by ned, you will forever dead"



The second is "ATYPICAL".

I love this tv show too. I don't have enough words to describe how much I like it, how much I like every sing episode.                                                                                                                                This TV show follows the story of Sam Gardner, an 18 year old boy on the autism spectrum. Sam is determined to have a girlfriend, he sets out to find his independence and ends up leading his family on a journey of self-discovery.                                                                                                                     The story, the characters and their development, the soundtrack. All is great. It´s funny and emotional.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About human relationships

 Hi everyone! I hope you doing well. Today I will talk about humans relationship. There's so much to say about that... Humans relationsh...