Hi, Everyone
I hope you doing well.
Today Im going to write about my future studies, I mean, my post graduate studies.
Well, first of all, feels a little weird write about my graduate studies. Thinking in the future is hard sometimes.
But, here I go.
Maybe after I finish the carreer I would like pursue a master's degree. I am really interested in clinical psychologist and children psychologist area.
But, I dont know if I like the idea to studied so many years. I mean, I´ve studied 14 years of all my life. And I like learn, I like read, I like understand new things. But, sometimes I dont know if what I loking for is there, in studies. know if what I loking for is there, in postgraduate studies
I dont know if I just can study in a psychologist area. I feel like a could learn a lot of things. Open my mind to different possibilites. Sometimes I think about complement my psycology studies with studies about literature or lenguage. I would like to learn all this things in other country from Europe, maybe Spain, London or France.
As you can read, I dont have so many big plans for my future yet.
I hope find something to fight for.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario