miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2021

Blog 5: About my future job

So

Hi Everyone! 

Today I'll talk about my future job.

Well, is study psicology, so probably I'll work as psycologist. It's really important  understand the human behavior to can help people. A lot of people suffer all the time because mental healthy, because feelings that they cant make better o problems that cant talk with other people. So, i wish in a future I can help them.

I would like work as a clinical psychologist o maybe as a children psychologist (sometimes, some people forget that children suffer too, they have feelings that want to express, problems that are difficult to solve for they own). 

I've heard a lot of people saying that psychologist cant find work, cause there are so many psychologist. And people saying things about a wrong idea of therapy. 

But, sometimes, to be honest I dont know if I just can work in a psychologist area. I feel like a could work in a lot of jobs. Open my mind to different possibilites. 

I would like to travel, a lot, live in a different countrys and feels like a have a permanent job wouldbe difficult.

Well, in the end of the day, I just hope to find my place in the world.

That is all about my future, or something.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About human relationships

 Hi everyone! I hope you doing well. Today I will talk about humans relationship. There's so much to say about that... Humans relationsh...