miércoles, 21 de abril de 2021

Blog 2 - The best holidays I´ve ever had

 Hi, everyone!

About the best holidays that I´ve ever had... 

To me, that's something difficult to choose and to think about, maybe cause there are really good little moments on different holidays. 

But, there´s a holiday trip that I always remember more than others. 

Well, two years ago, in the summer of 2019, I went to the south of the country, to Araucania's region. That was really cool for me, cause I live in the north of the country, so the landscape was really different from the landscapes that I use to see.

I was there for two weeks, and that was pretty cool. I visited Loncoche, Pucón, Villarica, and other beautiful places. I walked a lot (I like to walk), I swam in a lake (feels great and free) and I went to some trade fair with music and food, the atmosphere was quite nice and cheerful. It was a really good experience.

The beautiful green of woods, wildflowers, and lakes was all so beautiful.

I would come back there once and again.  


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About human relationships

 Hi everyone! I hope you doing well. Today I will talk about humans relationship. There's so much to say about that... Humans relationsh...