miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2021

Blog 4 - About my pets

everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Today Im going to talk abput my pets.

So, let me introduce my pets to you


Well, as you can see, I have two goldfish, and their names are Bob and Dorothy. The picture over here was taken for me around a year ago, when they came to my life. Well, at this moment they dont look the same, they are bigger than before. 

Also, they never can stay still before  picture. So take a picture of them is really hard. I think that when I take the picture they were probably asleep. And yes, they dont need close their eyes, cause they dont have eyelid. 

Although both of them are goldfish, they dont look the same. So, recognize them is easy. Their tails are diferent, and their shapes too. In the beginning Dorothy was smallest than Bob, but now they measure the same. 


I really love them. Watch them swim is so relaxing.




In this picture the left one is Bob, and the right one is Dorothy. 


Goldfish are very interesting animals. Did you know that  they can grow to measure 40 centimeters? But they woud need a really really really bigger aquarium. 

Well, thats all for today!



 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About human relationships

 Hi everyone! I hope you doing well. Today I will talk about humans relationship. There's so much to say about that... Humans relationsh...