miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2021

Blog 3 - About my favorite band

Hi!
About my favorite band... 

That´s hard to choose. 
First of all, as we all, I used to listen a lot of different songs, of diferents singers all the time. But, hardly ever I used to learn about the artist behind the music. Maybe that´s sad. 
 
 So, I dont know if I really have something like a "favorite band". I really like a lot of bands and artist. But, at this very moment I have something like "my comfortable band" and this is "The Head and The Heart". 

The Head and The Heart is an american indie folk band. Their song feels like a beauty, sunny and windy day sitting next to a tree. A quiet and sometimes cheerful melody.

The first song that I heard from them was "Lost in my mind" on 2017. And I really like it. Then, the next song maybe was "Another Story". It was beautiful too. All their songs are.

There are something intersting about their songs and some moments that I´ve lived. 'Cause feels like in almost every  cool moment in life, I´ve listened to a song of "The Head and The Heart". Maybe thats why it is comfortable to me. 


"Every time I heard another story,
Oh the poor boy lost his head" 
(The Head and The Heart, 2013)
                                                         

PST. Their posters are pretty cool too. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About human relationships

 Hi everyone! I hope you doing well. Today I will talk about humans relationship. There's so much to say about that... Humans relationsh...