miércoles, 14 de abril de 2021

Blog 1 - A country I would like visit

Hi Everyone!
... Here I go 

The truth is that I want to visit a lot of places. That's so many beautiful places in all the world that sometimes I ask to myself - how far can I go-.

At this very moment, I could say Italy. One day I really hope to visit Italy. 


Ver las imágenes de origen
Italy's landscapes aren't just "nice", there are really beautiful and amazing places. 
Just like others countries, Italy has interesting things to learn about, culture, art, food, etc. But, the architecture, streets, buildings, statues, and huge green fields there, are inspiring. 
Has a quiet and pacific essence, is like the world turning slowly.
In Italy, I would visit some places in Rome, Venice, and Tuscany. 
Also, in Tuscany during the spring season poppies bloom, and that´s gorgeous. 

So, if I visit some of these places someday, I just like to walk around, see, and try to remember every little thing. 

And just say "I've been there". 


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I really hope go to Italy too, is a beautiful country.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would also like to know Italy, especially for the artistic history it has

    ResponderEliminar

About human relationships

 Hi everyone! I hope you doing well. Today I will talk about humans relationship. There's so much to say about that... Humans relationsh...